Our firm provides clients general tax planning for businesses and individuals, both domestic and foreign, assisting clients with planning, structuring and implementing tax efficient structures.
We also represents clients with the tax aspects of their cross-border transactions, helping them devise the most tax efficient structures for their international affairs.
Our tax practice is focused primarily on the following areas:
- Planning and creation of corporate and business structures in foreign jurisdictions.
- Cross-border tax planning (creation of structures seeking to minimize global tax and provide offshore asset protection).
- Real estate transactions and creation of real property ownership structures in foreign jurisdictions.
- Minimizing tax impact in cross-border commerce and trade.
- FATCA and CRS compliance.