Multinational Expertise. Trusted Results.
Maldonado Myers LLP is a premier cross-border law firm with legal professionals licensed to practice in both the United States and Mexico. Our knowledgeable team of business, real estate and probate law attorneys is well-equipped to handle all aspects of cross-border representation, ranging from general business and real estate transactions, to highly complex and sophisticated international disputes.
The challenges in navigating the legal landscape are often magnified when dealing with cross-border issues. Cross-border legal matters between Mexico and the United States can bring about differences in the substantive law of the other jurisdiction, as well as in its procedure, its language, its culture and the legal environment in which its attorneys practice. We have built our reputation on our commitment to our clients’ success and the international experience, expertise and collaborative approach for which we are recognized.
With offices in San Diego, California and in Tijuana, Baja California we serve our clients in Southern California and throughout Mexico in the following legal matters:
- US-Mexico crossborder business transactions
- US-Mexico crossborder business litigation and arbitration
- US-Mexico crossborder probate litigation
- Obtaining evidence in Mexico for use in US-based litigation
- Enforcement of US judgments and arbitral awards in Mexico
- Mexico real estate transactions
Let us put our expertise to work for you